Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dermal Filler
- Cosmetic Contouring
- Crowns and Bridges
- Specialty Dentures
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Scaling and Root Planing
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Implant Crowns
Why Choose Us?
- Nitrous Oxide is provided for apprehensive patients
- Conscious Sedation Available
- Our office does not smell or look like a typical dental office
- Sterile and Comftorable environment
- Caring and Gentle Staff
Please Click on the Bold Service for more information on the procedure.
Dental Implants are the most permanent, natural looking solution for missing or broken teeth and allow patients to eat and speak normally. After you receive your implant from the specialist, Dr. Smith will fabricate a custom porcelain crown to seat on your new implant.
Veneers are thin pieces of porcelain or plastic cemented over the front of your teeth to change their color or shape. Veneers are used on teeth with uneven surfaces or are chipped, discolored, oddly shaped, unevenly spaced or crooked.
Crowns and Bridges
Crowns are synthetic caps, usually made of a material like porcelain, placed on the top of a tooth. Crowns are typically used to restore a tooth's function and appearance following a restorative procedure such as a root canal.
- We offer an in house whitening system which is pre-paid. This treatment is done in the dental chair and you will receive custom trays and bleach to take home to maintain.
- We also offer a take home whitening system. This system means we will take upper and lower impressions and send you home with custom trays and 4 tubes of Opalescence Bleach.
Botox and Dermal Fillers
Over time your face changes in many ways due to loss of volume & collagen. Lines and wrinkles form, but other changes often occur including volume loss in the cheek area, or thinning of the lips. Dermal Fillers are a simple injectable gel that replace the loss of volume and give you a more youthful appearance.
We are very sympathetic to a tooth ache. At Dr. Smith's office we make it a priority to see you with-in 48 hours of your call to us regarding your dental pain. At your emergency appointment, we will take an x-ray and do a focused exam to determine the best treatment to relieve your pain. Our goal is to help you to minimize the risk of emergency treatment. This is why we commit a generous amount of time designing a Lifetime Treatment Plan that will help you to offset the possibility of unforeseen pain or tooth breakage.